Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- All staff, students and visitors on campus must wear a face covering in order to enter the school site facilities, unless wearing a face covering poses a health risk to that individual.
- Face covering must adhere to the District’s dress code policy.
- One disposable face covering and one reusable face covering will be provided to every staff member and student. Additional face coverings will be provided as needed.
- Students and staff will not be required to wear a mask at recess or most outdoor situations. However, masks will be required in a crowd for an extended period of time, like in the stands at a football game.
- Face coverings will not be required while eating breakfast or lunch.
- Face coverings will not be required while outdoors when social distancing is possible.
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged for use throughout the day.
- Handwashing stations have been made available in all classrooms, and students are encouraged to wash their hands regularly.
- In classrooms, plexiglass dividers will be used on individual student desks and cleaned on a regular schedule.
Daily Temperature Checks
- Parents are encouraged to administer a temperature check prior to their child leaving the house.
- All students, staff, and office visitors will receive daily temperature checks when arriving on campus or entering the office.
- If a child has a temperature higher than 100.4 0F or other Covid-19 related symptoms, the student will be escorted to an Isolated Care room, accompanied by school staff and parents will be contacted.
Last Modified on September 24, 2021