Location: Milor Front Desk
Hours: M-F 7:00am-4:00pm
Contact: Edwin CarranzaPhone: 909-820-8110 ext. 1102Email: email@example.com
To order your high school transcript ($5.00 fee will apply for official transcripts, unofficial transcripts are free):
1. Log in to PARCHMENT.COM , by clicking the "Request My Transcript" button on the right.
§ If you haven’t registered yet, REGISTER FIRST and then log in.
2. Click My Transcripts.
3. Enter your high school’s information and click Search.
4. Select your high school and click Save & Continue.
5. You will be brought to the Enter your Enrollment Information page. Fill in the fields.
§ Fields with a * (asterisk) are mandatory.
§ Select whether you'd like to waive your FERPA RIGHTS.
§ If you opted in to College Discovery during the registration process, you can select whether you'd like your transcript to be shared with other colleges.
6. Click Save & Continue.
7. On the Sign the Transcript Request Form page:
§ Use your mouse or stylus to sign your name in the box.
§ Check the box to confirm that you are authorized to order the transcript, and then type your name.
§ Check the last box if you want a copy of the transcript stored in your Parchment account. If you check this box, it means that you will receive an unofficial copy of your transcript into your Parchment account and it will be stored there.
8. Click Save & Continue.
9. Select the destination that you would like to send your transcript to and fill in the fields. Go to SELECT DESTINATION TYPE for more information on the destination types.
10. Enter your payment details and click Submit.
Here's what happens next
Your school will receive your transcript request. They will need to approve the request and upload your transcript. Once uploaded, Parchment delivers your transcript to your destination. You can TRACK YOUR ORDER ONLINE.