Reopening of Sports Update
Dear Parents & Athletes,
I wanted to inform you that Spring Sports practices will be returning on Monday, April 5th. All practices will be held outdoor with strict guidelines and daily protocols. The outdoor Spring Sports will have an opportunity to compete starting late April to early May. At this time, we are not cleared to participate in any indoor practices or competition. Here are the following Spring Sports that can return on April 5th: Badminton, Baseball, B/G Basketball, B/G Soccer, Softball, B/G Swimming/Diving, B/G Tennis, Track & Field, Boys Volleyball, B/G Wrestling
On Monday, April 19th Fall Sports can begin outdoor conditioning practices. These practices will begin to prepare for next school year. If your sport is NOT list above, then your return date would be April 19, 2021.
For the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year, student-athletes will ONLY be able to participate in one sport at a time. This is a new protocol put in place for this school year. More information will be given at a Virtual Parent/Athlete Town Hall Meeting on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. (See flyer below for more details)
Lastly and most importantly, ALL student-athletes MUST be completely cleared before returning to campus for first practice. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. See information below for Athlete Clearance Checklist.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sincerely, Your Athletic Director, Ms. Marquez-Green
Do you need to pick up paperwork from Eisenhower??
You can stop by the main office Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm
Athletic Director Contact Info
Deadline(s) for submitting ALL required paperwork:
If you plan to play a Spring Sport:
Badminton, Baseball, B/G Basketball, B/G Soccer, Softball, B/G Swimming/Diving, B/G Tennis, Track & Field, Boys Volleyball, B/G Wrestling
You MUST have everything submitted on www.athleticclearance.com by Thursday, April 1, 2021 in order to start on April 5th
If you plan to play a Fall Sport:
Cheer, Cross Country, Football, Girls Volleyball, B/G Water Polo
You MUST have everything submitted on www.athleticclearance.com by Wednesday, April 14, 2021 in order to start on April 19th
On your first day of practice for your sports you will bring the SIGNED RUSD Athletic Liability Waiver.
(Remember you must first upload a picture of signed waiver on Athletic Clearance Profile).
You CAN NOT arrive to campus for practice until cleared by Athletic Director!!!!
Athletic Clearance Process
To compete in sports at Eisenhower High School the following items MUST be completed:
- Sport Sign-Up Google Form (For NEW and RETURNING Athletes)
- Sports Physical.pdf (The first two  pages must be filled out and printed prior to the on campus physical, unless completed at Kaiser Permanente) *You can print the physical form. If you DO NOT have access to a printer, you may pick up the Physical Form from Eisenhower
- Scan or take picture of Physical & upload onto Athletic Clearance Profile. DO NOT turn physical into Athletic Director.
- Log in or create profile www.athleticclearance.com
- Once logged in, Select 2020-2021 school year, Select Eisenhower (CIF-SS), then Select Sport.
- Complete all parts of online clearance.
- MUST upload pictures of:
- Sports Physical
- Medical Insurance Card
- RUSD Athletic Liability Waiver
- Sign RUSD Athletic Liability Waiver.pdf. *You can print the Liability Waiver. If you DO NOT have access to a printer, you may pick up the Liability Waiver from Eisenhower
- STEP 1: Scan or take picture and upload to Athletic Clearance Profile.
- STEP 2: Turn in the actual waiver on first day of practice, but STEP 1 MUST be done first.
- Create an AT Genius Account *This account will be used for Daily COVID Screenings & Athlete Injury Reports
- Go to atgenius.com ---- Click on Students/Athletes
- Click New Student/Athletes -- School Code is ike2021
- Verify School: Should say Eisenhower High School, click Select
- Enter your Date of Birth and your Last Name
- Setup Account: enter your school email address and create a unique password you will remember
- Log in to your account using your email and password
- Under Student Info, complete ALL fields. Note: Enter the student’s cell phone number (this is important for the phone pass that is required to enter school)
- Please select the first sport you will be playing during the school year.
- Please upload an appropriate photo of your face.
- Click Save
Once you have completed ALL items above, Athletic Director can then clear athlete.
You will receive an email from AthleticClearance.com stating that you are cleared.
Your coach will also be notified.